Saturday, September 23, 2006

I haven't been on the computer for a long time, due to illnesses! I think I forgot how to use a computer, and I had also forgotten that I had to write blogs. So here I am, I am going to talk about getting colds and how bad they can get. First of all they are not fun at all, I started with a regular sore throat and soon it became a head ache. I never thought that a throat infection can cause you to feel so miserable. It all started on a Friday where I apparently thought I had a cold and it would go away with a stabbed, but I was wrong. It wasn't a cold in the first place on Sunday I was so bad that I ended up going to the doctor. I couldn't even talk and swallowing my own saliva was not very fun. It was a painful Sunday, I couldn't drink water, eat or even smell. The Doctor right away game me a Strep throat examine which came out to be negative. I dont even know what the throat infection name is, but I ended getting medicine. The doctor gave me four pills of Penicillin a day for 10 days. How fun can that be!!! WEll this is my story of me getting sick, not fun at all!

No comments: