Thursday, December 07, 2006

FOR ALL MY FRIENDS
Hi Everybody I am here alone just thinking about life, and I just want to let everybody know that I love you all. I know we all have our differences at times, but I just thought that we really don't know when our day to go will come. So I decided to let every body know how much I care for all you...
Marthita: You are like that person that only with the look you know what is going on. You understand me more than anybody else in this world, and we are so alike it is scary. And Always and Forever QUE VIVA EL ROCK!!!! Thanks for always being there!
Vane: Vane the girl that makes me laugh every single time I see her. The little girl that always asked ABUELITO CAN I GO TO MCDonalds... You bring some many smiles to me that I think I am going to get wrinkles of so many laughs... Thanks for always being there for me!!!
NATALIE: Mi Flacaaaaaa, my daughter my biggest pride. You don't understand flaquita when you were born there was something there that said this will be your girl! You are my flaca my God daughter my everything. Thanks for asking me if I wanted to be your madrina...I will always keep you with me and you know that you and your brother and sisters will always BE MY KIDS no matter what!
Tere: My Friend, My tocaya... I am glad that the craziness of YAHIR helped me to find you! You have become the sister I never had.. Tere thanks for everything and always being there for me, for always supporting me when my sadness come in and all my craziness!!!!!
To EVA, KATALINA, LINDSAY, ROBBIE, KRISTINA, STEPHANIE, CJ, KRISTIN, AMANDA, MARCELA, NICK, JC:, NICK C., JORDAN: You guys have become my second family.. only because of you guys I stay there... I have become so close to you guys that I just wanted to let you guys know that I love you all! And I just wanted to let you guys know that no matter where life takes us you guys will always be in my heart. I am glad I met you all! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to get to know you guys and to be your friend!
ANDREW: You are a silly man, that will always be in my heart! You will be the one and only favorite baseball player ever... And I want to thank you for being there for me in the toughest times of my life you know you mean a lot to me!
Karen: My High school buddy, the girl that knows it all from head to toe! You know me so well that you can probably know in miles of distance that something is wrong.. Girl you know that you mean a lot to me and that I am glad we still talk!
JAVIER: Hey Dude! You are my friend that knows all that goes on in my life...You are like that dumb crazy boy that makes me laugh! you know I love you!!!
To the rest of you always know you are in my heart! (ya Bayron that means you and you too Edgarcito).... THank you all for being my friend and letting me get to know you! I always have you in my heart and love you guys til I die!
RAMON y ALEJANDRA.... ME DA GUSTO QUE LOS CONOCI!!!!!!
ME LOVES YOU ALL!!!!

P.S. To ALEXA We will me miss you!!!! NICK P... I miss you so much man, like you would be my neighbor right now! LOVE YOU MAN!

No comments: