Thursday, December 07, 2006

Today I was on myspace today. Like every other person. I felt like going into the music section and try to find some music. As i clicked on to the music area i saw that Snoop, Pitbul My Chemical Romance but very few indie bands.so i decided to look up bands at random. I would type in names that would come to my head at random. When i remembered that my friend in los angeles has a band but i never really listened to it. So i choose today to go listen to them and to my surprise they where really good. Their name is swing Hailey, and to anybody that likes music I honestly recommend them even though the audio quality is not great you could still hear it clearly. so go ahead and check them out and add them to your friends list. they are great and I honestly never thought that he could do such a great job. Their lyrics have meaning and great beat to it. He had been talking so much about it, and said they were going to record but I never believed him. I thought he was kidding and dreaming. I go way back with this friend, he has been there through thick and thin! I am glad he is my friend...

Here is the link to their my space, so if you decide to listen to them and add them!!!

www.myspace.com/swinghailey

No comments: