Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Space, My space has become a website where many people have decided to reunite with people they haven't seen in a long time. This seemed to happen to me, at first I was completely against My Space. My niece insisted that I should get one, but I would think it was such a waste of time. One day I noticed that everyone would talk about my space and I decided to check it out and search people. When I was intrigued to look at the pictures I couldn't you had to sign in. So I decided to create a My Space, and to my surprise I was on there for about 3 hours straight. From one page to another, from friends to friends. It seemed to be that every page I would see I could add about 4 friends. It was great, I got to see friends profiles I had not seen since high school. these profiles allowed me to see what was going on in their life, and catch up in their life. I could leave comments, send messages to them, and comment their pictures. I found it very interesting how a person can say they don't like My Space and then involve themselves so much. Since then I check my space about 4 times a day (which I know is bad) but you find out a lot things which makes it even better! I love it!

No comments: