Thursday, December 07, 2006

Last day of school, the best feeling in the world! The only bad thing is that we have finals next week! Which reminds me to print out my paper tomorrow at work and e-mail it to Prof. Wood because she lost it! And I didn't realize I didn't have it on my lap top, it was at work! I will do that tomorrow! I enjoyed this semester a lot, I got to meet new people and hang out with friends! As semesters start and end it gets me closer to graduating. I am waiting for that moment like no other. I want that diploma in my hand and I want to be able to not have to say up late to finish writing papers! No Finals, no midterms, no homework, no essays! That would be the best thing in the world, like you don't understand I have been waiting for this for a long time! I have been going to school since pre-school and it just seems like such a long way to quit now! But I know soon it will be here! As for now I have six weeks break, that sounds awesome!!!!!! YYYaayyy no more blogs, that is great!!!! Bye Bye!

No comments: