Thursday, December 07, 2006

Today i woke up thinking of a friend I miss. He and I where so close , but there is a problem he liked me but I didn't like him, I only liked him as a friend . Never did I know he had such strong feelings for me. I didn't know how to tell him but knew I had to tell him that I was not interested. Very few times in life you find someone that would give up his world for you, but I knew I did not feel the same way about him. So I finally let him know that I was no interested and I didn't know it would change our friendship. We still talk till this day but a couple months ago I noticed he had changed well to my point of view. See I thought he changed because I never knew he could act a certain way. SoI approached him about it I told him he had changed then said no this was who he was. We talked then it led up to an argument I was furious at him for being this new person a person I had never seen before. I would call him we talked for a bit but we would start arguing quickly. Ididd not know why my friend was acting this way. I had such anger soI started to ignore him but i didnt know how much I would miss him. See he is the guy that is always there to listen to my problems and helped me out he was a shoulder to cry-on.

No comments: