Thursday, December 07, 2006

So called friends, Do you have a best friend? I thought I did, until the day you realized that you haven't seen her or talked to her. My best friend and I had been friends ever since pre-school and I thought we were going to be friends for a long time. We went to separate elementary schools, and middle school but in high school we reunited. We swore we would keep in contact and we did through out high school, but once we started college everything went down the hole. It went down so much that she didn't even call me this year for my birthday, what is up with that!!!! I guess she is too busy with her boyfriend and becoming a doctor that she completely forgot about her so called sister. I guess these things tend to happen but I didn't think this was going to happen to me. Thankfully I still have my friend Tere, which is always there for me and listens to me all the time! It is funny though Tere and I have known each other less and we have more in common than with my "best Friend." But I will still continue to cherish her because she has been my child hood friend forever, I just wish she could remember me a little bit more! Hopefully she will call soon!

No comments: