Thursday, December 07, 2006

So have you ever wondered what it can be to be perfect?? I have... if you don't have a perfect body, a perfect life, a perfect face..u can't get anywhere... I don't understand why some people judge you on your physical appearance and not on your personality... I am so frustrated I FEEL UGLY...I FEEL FAT... I FEEL ANNOYED... I am sorry I am not a Barbie... with a perfect face... and a perfect body.... I wonder if you will ever see me for me and for who I am.... for my personality, for my achievements, for my sacrifice that I do ever day to make u happy... I haven worked sooo much to make you happy and it just doesn't feel like I can.. I try and try and try...and I all do is myself feel worse and worse and worse.. I am in a hole once again.. and going in my closet doesn't help...I am not that little girl from High School which everyone was so happy cause I had lost soooo much weight...I don't understand why is that such a huge thing... I am no like huge to point where I can't look ok... I guess I will never make anyone happy...Everyone gets so excited when they see the progress people make cause they loose weight but they never see myself sacrifice everything to get a stupid little comment... people can say all they want... you are not, you are better blah blah blah.. I am tired of this .. I am tired of having to be compared to everyone....and always being looked down... I am never going to be the perfect girl. I GIVE UP.... I GIVE UP ON TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY..... all they care about is them selves and nobody else....NO ONE CARES.....I quite....if you have issues deal with them yourselves... I don't want to know shit... I have my own issues to deal with... you don't care anyway... and like I said before...

No comments: